Friday, January 12, 2024

Card #3 for 2024

Here is card #3 for 2024
I was most excited to play along with the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Beary Cute
I just received a snowflake die, and was most
happy to use it with this card.  Now my blue is 
not as light as the recommended color I tried one
other blue I had on had but it almost looked gray,
so I stuck with the darker one.  The red and green
are a pretty close match, however I felt the little
red scarf on the bear wasn't enough so the inside
sentiment also is in the red.  
I absolutely love how it turned out.  
Perhaps it was the snowy weather outside 
that inspired my card today.  We had a very
brown Christmas and that's unusual for WI. 
but we are getting our snow now, so good 
thing I kept our Christmas tree up, something
sweet about that.  
The garden is all covered up. 
The trains are even quieter with the snow. 
The verse I chose for this card is:
Job 38:22KJV
Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow?
 or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the pop of red on the polar bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this card came out, too! It would be perfect to mass produce if you needed such a perfect Christmas card. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice match on colors and love that snowflake die... beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright winter card, PJ! I love the dash of red on the bear and the intensity of the blue background. Thank got sharing with us at Color My Heart Color Dare. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. You've used our colors well. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the snowflake backdrop! This is one "beary" cute card! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~