Sunday, January 14, 2024

Card #4 for 2024

I made this fun card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Sweet Conversations 
I used a variety of Valentine DSP to take
this card up a notch.  I love the conversation
hearts, as much as I did when I was a kid, with all the candies. 
Just something "sweet" about reading each of the
tiny little messages.  
I added dimensionals to each of the hearts
to raise them up a bit.  
We had a little snow storm here on 
Friday.   My husband was even able 
to come home early.   That's always 
exciting.  I don't get much time with him. 
Now we will be cold, and that's NO fun. 
starting off at 0 and going down to 16°
below zero or more.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
1 John 4:8 KJV
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 




 

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet interpretation of the sketch PJ. I like the colours of the hearts, the way you've shaded them and the variety of sizes. It's nice to have you join in with us again at As You See It - Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ, I love your little watercoloured conversation hearts! What a perfect idea for this sketch! I loved those hearts, too! I haven't seen them for awhile. Are they still making them? Great to have you back playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet PJ - perfect colours for your Love Hearts! Thanks for joining us at As You See It challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The best thing about January - the conversation hearts hit the stores! Love these stamped images as they are perfect for this sketch! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~