Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Card #11 for 2024

Hello Crafters
I've been trying to crochet a few things again,
However, I did need a bit of a break, so
back to card making.  
I want to keep using my Valentine DSP,
before I let myself get anymore.  
This was the perfect chance to do just that. 
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
The stamps sets in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Forever Lovely, Meant to be,
and I used the deckled circle dies. (love those)
It was a bit tricky to get all the pieces to match up,
so I used a scrap paper as a guide for my cutting, 
and wouldn't ya know it I still made a few mistakes,
so I used some fun pink ribbon to cover up the uneven
cutting lines.   I think that sparkle paper gives it just 
enough bling and pop for a Valentine card, although
I was a wee bit worried about my dies because
that glitter paper is quite tough.  So I flipped it over
to hopefully save the edges of my dies.  

Below are a few of my projects I've been working on.
This is my first time ever making a hat.  
Then I decided I needed to make some heart 
coasters, and realized if I keep it small I can make 
a little pin for hats, coats or a scarf. 
So I put it on the hat and I think it's super cute.  
Here are a few of things I've been working on.
Which is your favorite?
I was able to wash HP's beds and he was
most excited to have them warm from the 
drier.  I do believe it was soothing to him. 
He drools very bad now that he can't swallow,
so mopping up and vacuuming has become an 
everyday chore here and has me spent by the 
afternoon.  It takes him about 30 minutes in the 
morning for all the cares.  We did find a way 
to get him drinking from a bottle, and have a 
food that he is able to eat,  It's just a lot of 
preparation.  So I will be making more food
tomorrow for the little pup.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Matthew 7:12KJV
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men 
should do to you, do ye even so to them:
 for this is the law and the prophets.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 








 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Valentine card, so much! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~