Friday, April 5, 2024

Card #29 for 2024

Hello Crafting friends.  
I made this card for my daughter who gave me
the most beautiful flowers for my birthday. 
I used glitter paper for the background to give it 
all the fun sparkle.  
I then stamped the honeycomb image on white
card stock and colored it in.  After that I cut it out 
and layered it with black cardstock, and placed it next
to yellow cardstock so it wouldn't be too overwhelming.   
I will enter this card in at:
The stamps sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Bee my valentine, Flowing flowers 

Below is a picture of the card with no light, check
out that sparkle. 
Here is the bee-utiful bouquet my daughter gave to me
for my birthday.  
I had a very unexpected surprise on my birthday.
We pulled up next to a truck in the parking lot.
It had four dogs in there and much to my joy
there was a springer spaniel, my heart just burst he was
so similar to my beloved HP, it's like he came 
to wish me a happy birthday,  I cried so hard and 
my sweet husband said some day we well have 
another one, we just have to save our money
 and prepare our hearts for another puppy to love.  
But oh what a very unexpected surprise from the Lord
to show me a springer on my birthday.  
God knows our hearts.  💗

The verse I chose for this card is:
Ephesians 5:20KJV
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father
 in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
🕮
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ 




4 comments:

  1. This is adorable - love the glittery paper you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright color and sparkle on this, PJ. And that bee is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing your card at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable, I love that little bee and the sentiment are just perfect together. Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you used our sketch! You colors and theme are so cute. It's a real happy card! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~