Saturday, April 13, 2024

Card #33 for 2024

Hello Crafting friends. 
I will enter this card at:
The stamp set in this card is:
Rubber Stamps: Aloe There
I will say it does not stamp a nice clear 
image but rather fuzzy.  Which frustrates me,
because I do so much enjoy the puns and the plants. 
I didn't have the exact colors mentioned for the 
challenge but I tried to stay as close as possible 
with what I had on hand.  I made this card
for a friend that gifted me the sweetest 
little plant.   It's in a lovely pot too.  
If you happen to know what it is, please
let me know.  I do want to 
keep it growing. 
The verse I chose for this card is:
Isaiah 61:11 KJV
 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth 
the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God
 will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 



 

3 comments:

  1. I think the stamping and colouring is perfect, PJ! And the sentiment made me giggle. Love the CAS design, too. Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! I adore the little bird on the inside too.
    Thanks for playing at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's the sweetest card PJ - I just love it! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~