Sunday, April 7, 2024

Cards #30, 31, 32 for 2024

Hello Crafting Friends.
I needed to make a few Birthday thank you
cards.   I think this stamp set was 
perfect for "bee-ing" thankful. 
I will enter this card at:
Stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Flowing Flowers
Bee My Valentine
I decided to color in the honey comb after
stamping it, I used a light brown and yellow 
to come up with the desired look.  I then 
layered it on the sparkle paper.  The rest
was just simple stamping and cutting/punching
I did have to mask the sentiment so that it would
fit nicely in the space above the honeycombs. 
I needed to make a few more cards so I stayed with 
the simple concept and they came together quickly. 
I think the first one is my favorite. 
Which is your favorite? 
The verse I chose for this card is:
Colossians 4:2KJV
Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 




 

1 comment:

  1. Gosh it looks like the sketch was created for your card, that's so cool. All the cards are bee-utiful. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~