Sunday, April 21, 2024

Card #35 for 2024

Hello crafting friends.
I made this fun card yesterday, however I was 
unable to get blogger to work for me.  How disappointing,
I was thinking I screwed something up.
But my daughter looked it up and apparently it 
was not me but rather "blogger" having issues. 
So thankful for that.  
I will enter this card at:
The stamp sets I used in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Cheerful daisies, Bee my valentine, 
Flowing flowers 
I let the dsp do the work, I just added a piece 
of plain yellow cardstock to the center, with a yellow
ribbon before adding the sentiment, flower, and bee. 
I do love the little gold embellishments, they sort 
of have a honeycomb texture to them.
I've been trying to make sourdough bread,
it's a bit tricky, but I will keep trying.
I have read up on discard and found you
can use it as a fertilizer, so here it is
below. 
Shake it up and pour in the garden
or around plants/trees.
You can also dehydrate it and 
then give it a pulse in the blender to make it fine
for top soil fertilizing.  At least
that was what I come up with researching it. 
The verse I chose for this card is:
Proverbs 16:24KJV
Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, 
sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

4 comments:

  1. A bright and very happy card, PJ. Love the warm yellow and that busy little bee. Thank you for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, I love the little bee, so adorable. The flower is also really adorable.! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun when you have (and find) the perfect patterned paper for your card? Love your choices and that bee is super cute. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this card, the bee, the flower... and your interpretation of the sketch is wonderful ~ Thank you for joining us at AH ~ Please do come again!!
    Denise Willerton.
    DT member AHSC
    chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~