Sunday, April 14, 2024

Card #34 for 2024

Hello Crafting friends. 
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
I used the cheerful daisy stamp set 
from stampin up for this card.
It might look a little upside down, but it
worked for the sketch so I just went with it.
The big decision in this card was if I should
double stamp the daisies with black ink, but I
chose instead to die cut out a matching piece in 
gray and layer it behind the flowers.  I think it looks 
a tad more softer this way.  
I'm working on making sour dough.
This is my happy little starter today,
I was most excited to see bubbles.
To be honest I haven't been much into
cooking or baking since HP, so this is 
a big step for me to keep trying to make
a loaf of this bread.  They say it's good
for a person.  


The verse I chose for this card is:
Isaiah 40:8 KJV
The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: 
but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 



 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I love that you layered the flowers to give them the illusion of dimension and shading without using dimensionals. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card and all of the different pinks. It definitely reminds me of spring. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the pinks, so soft and pretty, great job! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~