Dear blog readers I took quite the creative turn
with the sketch at: Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Let's just say I "stretched the sketch" haha
so I will enter this card in the challenge because I did stick
with the majority of it. In a "long" about way.
I needed a slim line card to house the bookmarks I plan on sending
to my friends and family. I dried a bunch of my flower petals
and decided to share with people a little piece of my gardens.
The stampin up sets I used are:
For all things, Birthday backgrounds & Gathering moments.
Patriot puppy is helping me with Bible study today.
My friend texted me a message that said, "Fall more in
Love with Jesus" so I texted her back and said I will make a few cards, to
add that lovely catchphrase to them for my autumn cards.
The verse I chose for this card is:
1 John 4:19 NKJV
We love Him because He first loved us.
đ
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
đPJ



This is lovely! I love that you stretched the sketch! It looks great and it will be perfect for you to enclose your bookmarks in! Thank you for sharing with the AHSC!!
ReplyDeleteI love your slimline interpretation of the sketch! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts!
ReplyDelete