Monday, May 7, 2018

One Layer Card Challenge, High Tide, Stampin Up



 This is card number 3 for today, and I'm going to submit it to the challenge at: Cards In Envy where it's all about one layer cards.   So I pulled out my new High Tide stampin up set and went to work creating this lovely scene.   A bit of masking was involved to make sure the light house really stood out well.   I like how the birds are in the background, makes it seem so life like.  I am truly enjoying playing around with this set.   I think it makes for a nice masculine card too.   Just switch up the sentiments and it's perfect.  Well folks tomorrow I hope to start writing out a few of these cards I've been making.   I have such a hard time with that.  I LOVE  making them, but the writing and sending is so difficult for me, but hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get a bunch in the mail.    
The weather was so nice today and I was so excited to sit outside and then the wind shifted and the train diesel fumes blew directly into the yard.  That is a horrible smell so I only sat outside a minute or two.  Perhaps tomorrow will be better. 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I hope you will check out my other cards, projects, and pictures.  I enjoying hearing from you in the comment section, and I'd love have you follow my blog. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love this lighthouse! Your sentiment matches perfectly with this card! Our weather here has improved as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I just love the lighthouse and the scene you created. Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous lighthouse card!! I love the light shining from it too!! Thanks for sharing with us in our One Layer Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card, I love everything about this.. great job. Thanks for playing along with us over at Cards in Envy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~