Friday, November 20, 2015

MOOSE SNOW GLOBE

Moose Snow Globe

I get the privilege of welcoming another person to the friends following my blog.  Yippee.. this makes me so happy.
THANK YOU
So today's card showcases  3 of my favorite things.. Christmas, snow globes, and moose, all wrapped up in a marvelous display and topped off with one of my favorite Christmas lyrics.  I feel like I was describing a delicious dessert or something.. especially with the topped off part.  haha.. it's like the cherry on top of the whipped cream.. oh geez here I go again trailing off.. anyways  I hope you like the card.. let me know what you think.
I enjoy getting comments.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

4 comments:

  1. He's adorable! Love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! I have this image also and love it, the moose is SO fun to play with isnt he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the sweet comments, this moose is a blast to play with :) thank you for joining my audience.. I have followed you too. Happy blogging my new friend..

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~