Friday, November 13, 2015

BIG FLAKE

Big Flake

Big Flake .. the title for this card cracks me up.. . perhaps the next card title will be called "a little flaky"  I'm having way to much fun with this.  Any ways I used my new stamp set and punch for this beauty.

It has a special fold that you will see better when I open it up.





Big Flake Inside 
So here is the inside of this card, it has a nice little surprise message
 behind the snowflake  with a  place to write your greeting. 



                   I really think this card turned out lovely♥
               Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.  
Trying to get the word out that I have a blog is a bit more difficult than I had expected... SO.. I really need your help, please sign up as a follower and share with your friends.  Thank YOU.   

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~