Thursday, November 19, 2015

SNOW GLOBE SHAKER CARD

Snow Glove Shaker Card

This is a very exciting day for me.  I had three more people join my friends in following my blog.  That is so sweet.  Thank you so much to everyone who has shown their support.  It means so much to me♥









Now, on to my snow globe shaker card. ...it was a bit of a challenge trying to line up the gray paper over the white especially with all the foam tape and sequins.. sticking to everything but even though it's a bit uneven, I think it will be just fine.  I posted two pictures because with each little "shake" the sparkles landed in different spots and I wanted to show the stamp art work behind it.          


The other shaker card I made for Halloween I didn't add enough little sparkles and in this one I added a wee bit to much, you almost can't see the skyline.  Perhaps next time I will get it just right. (haha)
Live and Learn.. at least that's what I'm hoping for.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
Thank you for stopping by my blog.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~