Wednesday, November 4, 2015

THE LONE LEAF

The Lone Leaf
My goodness I posed my card for it's picture.  (haha)  I added a little leaf foliage to the sides and snapped the picture outdoors of course to give it that real authentic autumn appearance.  Just imagine what I could do with a fancy camera.  (hint to my husband)
I punched out the little rectangle window for the words, and then ran the top layer through the big shot.  Stamped one little leaf and added a bow.  It's finished: simple and sweet.  

Thanks to everyone for all the sweet comments/compliments .  
Hope ya all are having a great day.
As always, Thank you for stopping by my little corner in the blog world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~