Friday, November 6, 2015

GIVE THANKS FOR 3


Give Thanks


Here are a few of the pastel cards I have been working on..I think the above card with the acorns is by far my favorite in this bunch ☺ But, I pressed on and kept trying to deal with that pad of pastel papers I bought.   I don't want it to go to waste.



Grateful Heart

Thanksgiving Tree

The top edge of this card 
got a little ripped up with my cutting board.
 I didn't notice it until I was done  and took the picture. Shucks

The coloring is a little off, because of the lighting, but it's a soft gray and very light blue that almost looks like a hint of green could be in there.








This Thanksgiving Tree card was an easy card to put
together, and I like the bakers twine just to give it that extra little flair, and let's not forget the  brads.  Oh how brads do bring a bit of bling to the card.

Happy Friday

Thank you for 
Stopping by
my Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~