Sunday, January 10, 2016

MOOSE MOJO429

Moose MOJO429

Hello Blog Buddies. 
 I made a card today for the sketch design at: Mojo Monday I used my old favorite stampin up one (Definitely Decorative Pines) and mixed it with a brand new one (Wonderland).  I  also used 2 different embossing folders to give it some depth.   Doing detail cutting is not easy for me, but I gave it my best shot with the pine cone and pine needles.  I used my little white pen to go around a few edges to make it looked hand stitched. so very authentically homemade then. 


Thank you so much for taking time to stop by my blog.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

Now, I have a question for my blogging buddies: 
 Being that I'm fairly new at this still.  I don't understand the settings yet and I was wondering if you could give me advice on how to change my heading background?  I have tried use a picture I have taken to match the one on my fb page, but it just won't fit the size of my blog.  Feeling frustrated.  So helpful advice is very appreciated.
THANK YOU.

4 comments:

  1. You've used lots of techniques on this card PJ and it really looks lovely. I love those tree stamps. The white faux stitching really works well. Good fussy cutting too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you Barb for noticing everything. That is super sweet of you. I sure do struggle with the fussy cutting.

      Delete
  2. Love the trees, I love them! This card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~