Saturday, January 16, 2016

BLOG BIRD



Hello Blog Buddies☺ 
Today I was able to go out with the hubby and stop at the craft store.  Sometimes it's discouraging I can't do things on my own (yet)  but very grateful for a man who makes time to come with and help me.  I was able to buy some card stock and two little stamps.  A heart and a canning jar each only a $1.50~ and a little spool of twine. Perhaps I will make a card with those very soon.  


The card I have here today is using the stamps my friend sent me.  I also received that handmade ribbon from another friend.. so I added it here to the side of the card for a border, and topped it with a purple button. A few sequins on the side for some 
sparkle, and it is done.

  As you can see I didn't know what picture to choose this evening.  I liked the top one for the color but the bottom one for the way it looked more layered.  So I chose both.
Thank you for stopping by my blog.   
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

4 comments:

  1. A very sweet little bird card. Sounds as if you had a successful shopping trip!.Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb for the compliments on the card, and yes indeed it was a good shopping trip. and Hubby was pleased too.

      Delete
  2. Cute little bird - I like it popped up! I love it when I can find some bargains!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bargains are the best.. I feel so blessed by the items I found, and that my hubby was able to take me. Thank you for the kind comments on the card as well ☺

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~