Sunday, January 31, 2016

VALENTINE MATCHBOX



Hello  So here it is the match-
box project
I think it is so cute.  Right down to the little brad for the drawer handle.  I plan on putting a few treats inside.  On the right you can see it folds flat,  and on the left it pops up for viewing.  Below are a couple more views of this little box.  I'm so proud of how cute it turned out.  I had to guesstimate on the size of everything, but in the end I am one very pleased stamper. 


The little drawer is just the sweetest.. that will soon be filled with the sweet treats.

      

Thank you  so much for stopping by.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

4 comments:

  1. Your little box looks so pretty PJ. The little pearl heart brad looks really cute as a handle. I bet you had fun making it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Barb, I did indeed have a good time, I couldn't hardly wait to see the finished project.. It was a lot of mistakes along the way. I'm so glad you like it. I wish I could send one to everyone I know. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Valentine Treat box - I love it! You did a great job with it!! Love the little heart brad!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for coming by my blog, and for the "sweet" words. ☺

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~