Thursday, January 7, 2016

WINTER


Today's inspiration came from the weather outside my windows.  *Snow* ~not that it is accumulated to much but it is pretty.  I am a fan of summer, but sometimes there is something very peaceful about a snowfall, even if I do live in an industrial park area.    The card is a royal purple with white accent snowflakes, and a lavender ribbon bow on top.  
 Then,  I being a child at heart found this cute little printable book that I couldn't resist.  I had to print. color and laminate it.  Perhaps when I am well enough I will be able to have a daycare at home again.  

Don't ya think little hands would like to
 have a little book like this↓

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

6 comments:

  1. I wish it would snow here! Once again southcentral Alaska is having a crappy winter of warm temps and no snow :( Winter is my favorite season so needless to say I'm miserable.

    Such a pretty card and I agree, that printable is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh golly so sorry about the no snow for ya. I guess it is weird to think of Alaska with no snow. I hope you get a bunch of the white stuff soon ☺ thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Your card looks very stylish PJ. Love the colour. I like summer best but we live in a little village with a lovely view at the front which looks very pretty when it snows. We haven't had more than a sprinkling for a couple of years. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, your little village sounds lovely. I wish we lived someplace quiet and peaceful, but for now it's here. I must say the snow muffles the sound of the train yard and 4 lanes of traffic out front...but otherwise I'm a summer gal myself. and now more then ever.. heat just feels better for me ☺

      Delete
  3. Hi PJ your snowflake card is lovely and that little mitten booklet is very cute.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~