Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I'M A FAN OF HSS243

 I want to extend a WARM Welcome to those just popping in.  Thank you for stopping by. Hope you will enjoy your visit. 
Today I made a card for the sketch challenge at:Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I used my stampin up dies, however the stamps I found at the dollar section in walmart. My daughter says, "she's a FAN of this card" haha  I had to take one more picture so you could see the embossed paper better.  I think the picture on top looks better though. ☺
I also wanted to add the two cards I didn't blog about earlier this week.  Gosh so frustrated with myself again for missing my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday) post, but I wanted to make sure to include it here.
Of course true to myself the verse ended up a bit on the uneven side again *sigh, but you know it's homemade this way.  Otherwise I think this card turned out lovely.  I used stampin up products for the most part of the card, but the verse is from a company that I can't remember, if any one has and idea please let me know.
 My last card is the Flamingo pink card.  I Received this little stamp from a friend, and really haven't used it much.  However now there seems to be a craze for flamingos and pineapples.. so it all worked out well.
Also, I must post a picture of my little critters again, this time I got "chippy"  this rascal had me laughing out loud. As you can see in the picture he liked his little red berry until it dropped between the deck boards, but gosh he was so cute trying to see where it went.
                                  Please like my facebook page at:  Pj's Projects to get the word out about my blog.
♥Thank you ♥

☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

13 comments:

  1. What a great bunch of cards! The fan card is so cute - especially for the weather we have been having! I saw where on your Face Book someone asked if the blades spun. You could cut them out and put a brad in the middle and away they would go! You are right, flamingos and pineapples are in especially with SU. I love how your cute chipmunk is looking for his berry - great shot! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I'm so going to try that with the blades and the brad, it will be super adorable. I found the sweetest *haha quote on pinterest about pineapples. I had to pin it. OH thank you for liking my chipmunk pictures. I have so much fun watching the little critters. Thank you for stopping by my blog and liking my facebook page too ☺

      Delete
  2. Lovely cards -- especially like that cute fan card!
    Since you ask: You're more than welcome to case any of the cards on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for permission to Case your card ☺ and thank you for leaving a sweet comment.

      Delete
  3. What a fun, fun card....or should I say "cool"....LOL! I like the gray monochromatic look! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. thank you for your "cool" comment how sweet. Lovely challenge.

      Delete
  4. I'm a fan of your fan card too! I love the silver blades of the fan and the cool color palette. I am glad you joined our sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments--come again you're awesome! Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're a "fan" of my card too ☺ thank you for your kind words. and encouragement to play along again with another challenge.

      Delete
  5. I absolutely LOVE the play on words, and what awesome finds in the dollar section! Too cute! And BTW I love all the cards, especially the flamingos! Wow! Thanks for playing at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Erika for stopping by and for leaving a sweet comment☺

      Delete
  6. A really lovely selection on cards here PJ. Your daughter's comment was very apt! It's a great sketch. I think anyone would be a fan of this card! I like the way you have framed your beautiful script card and the flamingos look so cute. I do enjoy seeing the photos of the dear little critters who visit your garden. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, It's so wonderful to have you back and visiting my blog, sure did miss your sweet comments. Thank you for the kind words.

      Delete
  7. Love your card! Perfect color for this fun card. Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~