Sunday, July 31, 2016

SCS

 ~Welcome~ 
Today for SCS (Scripture Card Sunday) I made two cards.  Both of these cards were made using stampin up stamps and inks. The verses however are from another company.  I wish I could remember the name so I could share that with ya all, if anyone knows the company that sells these verse stamps, please let me know in the comment section.  That would be super great, and very appreciated.  I really like how the hot pink and black play so well off each other, very snazzy (that's a fun word)  The little black dots on the bottom of the card on the right hand side are from this nifty little dot pen that I bought a bazillion years ago, and it's still inky ☺  
Here are a few of my little friends that come and visit the deck.  They really enjoy their snacks.  We had 9 playing in the yard at the same time.


Don't forget to like my facebook page at: Pj's Projects to help me get the word out about my blog.
Thank YOU.
Please stop back again soon.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺





4 comments:

  1. I saw your cards on Facebook and loved them. I always enjoy seeing what verses you use for SCS. I love these! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH THank you Nancy. I am so happy you liked my facebook page ☺ Thank you also for the kind comment about the verses.. I'm running out of verse stamps.. I must tell hubby I need to add to that wish list of mine.

      Delete
  2. Two really lovely cards for Scripture Sunday PJ and it looks as if we were both thinking pink! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb. And Yes I think pink must be the new "hot" color. I'm enjoying the contrast with the black/pink cards

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~