Sunday, July 10, 2016

SCS ~Stunning Fold Technique




Welcome~Thank you for stopping by.
Today for SCS (Scripture Card Sunday) on my blog, I made a special card with a unique folding technique that I came across at:  Barb Stamps.  It was very easy to make.  I think the receiver of   such a card would truly appreciate it's one of a kind fold.  I used Stampin up stamps along with a verse to make this card.  I added a few sequins and a little brad for the center of the flower.


My next card is a birthday card also using stampin up products,  I added a few sequins here as well and a cute little silver star brad.  I liked the blurry picture on the right.. so I shared it. 

 My final card for today uses a combination of stampin up stamps and washi tape with a few brads in the upper right hand corner. I have so much fun making cards.  I just wish I was as good at sending them 
out to friends and family.  
I have good intentions and then I put them in a basket and forget about them. 

I hope you enjoyed your visit and will stop back again soon.

Please help me get the word out about my blog, by sharing and also liking my facebook page at: Pj's Projects
Thank YOU
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

2 comments:

  1. I really like this card as it is different and unique - you did a great job on it! I'm glad you posted the blurred version of the candle - I think it looks neat! I haven't used much washi tape yet but I Have it on my to do list! Cute thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I'm not to sure of myself yet with washi tape, it always looks like I either tried to hard, or I didn't try hard enough.. one of these days I hope to get it just right.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~