Thursday, July 6, 2017

CCT13~Scentsational Season~Candy Canes

Well, what can I say.. one more card for the day.  I especially like this one because it's a Christmas card and I made it for the challenge at: Christmas Card Throwdown
I used Scentsational Season from stamping up for the candy canes and the sentiment is from Holly Berry Happiness.   I added a little silver twine to each of the candy canes to match the silver foil background paper.  I also used a nice stripe embossing folder to match the candy cane theme.  What a fun card to make.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
I sure would appreciate it, if you would sign up to follow my blog.
While you're here take a look around and check out a few of my other cards.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. Ta carte est adorable Patty, c'est une charmante idée ces candy cane, merci de jouer avec nous chez CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfectly clean and crisp card. I do like the candy canes and such pretty bows. Nice take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge at Christmas Card Throwdown. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really smart card in red and white and it's great the way you've tied all the elements together. The bows are a lovely touch.
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~