Thursday, July 27, 2017

Challenge # 174 Christmas in July


 I Love making Christmas cards so I had to make one more for the challenge at: Cardz 4 Guyz where it's Christmas in July.   This card is one huge stamp so I basically just had to color it with markers and pencils.  I also highlighted it heavily with clear wink of stella glitter.  I stamped the background with snowflakes to stick with the snowy scene.  I think it turned out sweet.

I'm also sharing a picture of this little critter.  I noticed him the other day in my yard but couldn't get to my camera quick enough before he went under the fence to the junk yard.   But  today I got a bunch of pictures.. I will add another super cute one in a bit on my next post.  Be sure to check it out.  We found out he is a ground hog.  We have named him Marvin Winston.  I have no idea where he came from, but it doesn't surprise me, probably you either if you are a follower of my blog.  We have quite the amount of wild life  that visit us even though we live pretty much in an industrial park.  I guess it's the yard.   
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you take a look around my blog, and sign up to follow me  that would be ideal.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping



2 comments:

  1. Your card is really great! I love the touch of the snowflakes in the background! I also love that cute pic of that critter! Adorable! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    /Maria, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~