Friday, July 28, 2017

FMS298~Adventure

 A bit overwhelmed today.  So very  thankful for card blog challenges to play along with.  I must say I have more cards at home then I know what to do with, I think I've exhausted my friends and family with cards, but  I've decided stamping is my way of escape and at least I don't gain anymore weight while doing this.      So this morning I made a card for Freshly Made Sketches by Linda

I went on an "adventure" with this card.  Quite out of the normal for me, that is if I even have a normal way of stamping.  If you check out my other cards you will see that I'm all over the board with them.  I embossed the white background to give it a bit of texture and then did some layers and painfully colored in the elephant, my hands are so shaky and eyes blurry it's amazing Mr. E turned out that well.  Hence the reason I left the stamped circles uncolored and just used enamel dots for the centers.   This stamp set was on clearance at Michael's  YAY for 3 dollars and a cute stamp set.  I included two pictures of this card, because one showed the embossed background so nicely and the other showed the pretty gem.  
Well Mr. Marvin Winston our groundhog has not made an appearance today.  So much for giving him bread, peanuts and water, thought He would appreciate the gesture.  Apparently NOT. 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a look around my blog at the other cards, pictures and projects.
Would love to have you become a follower of my blog.  
Keep Smiling (trying here) and Keep Stamping (always)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you don't feel well. A big storm is heading our way and my body doesn't like that. Your adverture card turn out really cute! Check out Cards for Soldiers. They are always asking for cards to send them so they can keep in touch with family and friends. Be careful don't feed your little friend too much. My sister in law did that and had lots of tunnels around and under her house she had to get fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colorful elephant! Pretty card! Hope you are feeling better! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card! I love your choice of bright colours you've used in your elephant and the textured background is fab! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~