Saturday, July 8, 2017

FUSION - Sand, Beach~Beautiful YOU

So what is a gal suppose to do when she has gone through so many shoes trying to find the perfect pair that will not cause extra stress or pain?   I come in the house and start stamping. Oh yeah.. so here is my latest little card creation that I made for Fusion Card Challenge
  
I just stuck with the sketch design for this card.  I used some lovely polka dot ribbon and then tried to find some matching card stock that would look lovely for her dress and hat.  I also used a polka dot embossing folder to match. The stamp set is Beautiful You from stampin up.  I added a little sparkle twine on the bottom with a little bow for some charm, along with one lone pink brad.  
I hope you are all having a lovely Saturday afternoon.  Hubby is mowing the grass and being attacked by mosquitoes even with the bug spray they still seem to love him.  I'm making a kielbasa stir fry for supper tonight.  Nothing fancy but it's yummy.  
Have you ever had a mullberry?  My neighbor just shared some with me from her tree.. OMGOSH.. they are delicious.  I now think we need to plant a mullberry bush.  I wonder why you don't see them sold in the grocery store?  
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 
Sure would love for you to sign up and become a follower of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~