Monday, August 14, 2017

CCT15 & CTS #234 ~ Palm Tree Christmas

Typically I LOVE making Christmas cards... but the challenge this time at: Christmas Card Throwdow
Really had me thinking.. I only have one little lonesome palm tree.. so I went from there to make it a "Tropical Christmas"  I stamped some little red lights and fussy cut them, and I do mean fussy fussy cutting.  Then I drew up some stockings to hang on the tree, added some tinsel/garland around the base to make it shine.   I used an embossing folder that worked well with the washi tape on the side. Very thankful for the challenge at: 
It was the perfect layout for the palm tree, being it was simple and had a small focal point.  However I really wanted to play with my new daisy stamp set, so I might be trying again. There ya have it, my take on 
🌴"decking the Halls" tropical style.🌴
Thank you so much for stopping by.  
I am now off to sing Christmas carols stamp a card.. oh and maybe  do some house chores.. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card you made :-)) I like your tropical festive card.
    Thanks so much for playing along with Christmas Card Throwdown. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun clever tree on a super smart background. Love those white stripes. Dedicated cutting too!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~