Thursday, August 3, 2017

CTS #233~Home Sweet Home

One more card for the day.  Stamping is my happy place since I can't run like I use to.  In fact I was comparing the two in terms of my past running medals to the badges I've won here with my cards.  I have to press on and keep trying.  Plus it can be so rewarding.  Not all my cards are very good, just like sometimes my running times were awful, but you put your best foot forward and ya keep moving.    It's hard to think I will not ever do that again, but I'm so grateful for my blog and stamps.. which leads me to this card I made for the challenge at: Case This Sketch 
 
Such a lovely simple design, I knew I'd have to play along. 
 I had my card turned the other way at first and then realized the sentiment would not fit on the card, so had to flip it to make it work.   This is a stamp set called Home Sweet Home from Avery Elle.  I embossed the background with trees to give it a bit of dimension, otherwise I just kept it very simple with white space.
Thank you so much for stopping by for a look and see.
Hope you will want to sign up and follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~