Thursday, August 10, 2017

Week 261: SAFARI & Addicted to CAS Challenge #117 - One Layer Card

I missed my stamping porch.  I went to the zoo yesterday with my kids and even though it was difficult it was so fun.   So  hence the card and the sentiment.   The little giraffe I believe is from a Michael's stamp set.  The sentiments and grass are from Stamping up: Here For you, and Basket bunch.   I colored in the little giraffe markings and thought "long"  haha  about putting googly eyes on him, but opted out.   Instead I lathered him down with clear wink of stella to make him sparkle.  I think for a one layer card it turned out pretty cute.  I am going to submit  it to the challenges at:




 Here are a couple pictures of the "real" ones we were blessed to see at the zoo.  How cool is that?   I'll share a few more pictures of our day in the upcoming posts. 






Thank you so much for stopping by.  Hope you will take a look around and perhaps sign up to follow me.  Pinning my projects is also super appreciated.  

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! We recently took Jennifer to a local zoo and she loved the giraffe. So glad you went. Sometimes it isn't easy but worth the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Love that sentiment and the giraffe is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
    Ear scratches to HP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello PJ!! Aren't giraffe's amazing!! Super cute card. The sentiment is funny!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute! I love the sentiment, and your giraffe is super cute :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~