Wednesday, August 23, 2017

CCT16 & HSS Sketch Challenge #271


 Oh Boy...I sure do love making Christmas cards.  I put a little Christmas music on the computer and a way we go.  I had to share two pictures of this card to capture the embossed background and also one without the side shadow.  I really like how the trees on the top card sparkle.  Very authentic twinkling lights for Christmas eh?    I'm going to submit this card to the following challenges.
Thank you so much for  stopping by.  
Hope you will take a moment and explore my blog.  Perhaps you will want to sign up and be a follower too.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping



4 comments:

  1. A very pretty sparkly card. Great layout, I like that sketch. (I can't listen to Christmas music until December though).
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love how you used the silver glimmer paper for the trees and the embossed background is perfect for your Christmas card. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas card is stunningly gorgeous! i love the pop of color you used for the wolf/fox. It looks cool set among the spiraling trees. I am so glad you linked up you card with our sketch at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very classy card with great colour choices. The embossed background sets it all off beautifully.

    Thank you for joining us at Christmas Card Throwdown this week.

    Gill, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~