Friday, August 25, 2017

FMS302 & PCC257 ~Back to School



  I sure had some trouble putting this card together.  I suppose because I wanted to use so many different stamped images but finally decided on these.   It was a lot of fussy cutting but I think it turned out super cute.  This is an old 1996 stampin up set.  I don't know the name of it, but the year was on the stamps.  If you know the name please leave me a comment.  Thanks. 
I love it when I find two challenges that help me make one card.  So I'm going to submit this card to the following:
                                    Freshly Made Sketches
 I also included a picture  of this little bubble bee visiting my flower garden.   Looks like  a mini hedgehog with a bubble bee costume on.  How cute is that?    Cracks me up.  
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Hope you will take a moment to check out my other cards, projects, and pictures.  Perhaps I can encourage you to follow  my blog.
That would be greatly appreciated.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. Your card is awesome, 21-year-old stamp set or not. I absolutely love your project with the burlap panel that resembles a classroom of sorts. You made such a lovely card.

    I'd also love to talk to you about your back too. I've been on the OR table for my back with injections over 100x in 5 years (I quit counting). Please go to cindybdesigns.com and get in touch with me in the Contact Form please.

    Thank you so very much for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week. I certainly hope that you're back with us next Wednesday to see more of your beautiful work! Hugs, Cindy B Designs, Mid-Week Inspiration Ambassador for the Paper Craft Crew. I have a new video up for you too using various color mediums on SU CS. I hope that you enjoy it! August 2017 Paper Pumpkin GIVEAWAY at CindyBDesigns.com until September 2 midnight MST. I hope you enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous old stamp! Such an adorable image. Some of my stamps are that old too :) You've made a wonderful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a sweet image! Many thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at Freshly made Sketches;

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~