Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Challenge 17~Bookmark

I made this bookmark for the anything but a card theme at: Always Fun Challenges.    What a great way to try something different.   This lovely polka dot paper just fell out of my scrap pile, as if it was jumping up to say "pick me"  So I did.  Then I just played around with this lovely stamp set called To Thine own Shelf.  I'm not even sure where I got this one, but it's a cute set and perfect for a bookmark.  
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.
 I want to take a moment and warmly welcome my new follower.  Thank you so much for taking that big leap to follow my blog.  You have no idea how much it means to me.  To think People care enough to see my cards, project, pictures and to hear me ramble on, well gosh it just warms this gals heart.  You're all so appreciated.  


2 comments:

  1. I love your bookmark and the sentiment is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~