Sunday, August 13, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #300~Daisy Delight

 Card #2 today I made for the challenge at: Freshly Made Sketches
I am so excited to showcase this card because it's with my brand new stamp set.  YAY.. Daisy Delight.  I love daisies.  I think they are so pretty, and honestly I couldn't wait to order this one, but we are on a very limited budget so I had to wait a bit, but I'm so not disappointed.  I will be playing around with this one for awhile.  IN fact check out my other card that I made today it will be on my next blog post.   I really liked the layout of this sketch. Just elegant and simple with the trio cluster off to the side.  Lovely.  
I've been sharing a few snap shots of my zoo trip this past week.  It was an amazing time.  Hope you like the pictures too.
Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Would love to have you sign up and follow my blog.
Pinning my cards and projects is also super appreciated. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.





2 comments:

  1. I love how you've used the sketch with the cute little flowers on each panel. And I love your neutral color scheme with the bright flowers. Thank you for playing along with us on our 300th sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright pop of color your flowers add to your card! Perfect! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~