Monday, August 14, 2017

CTS #234 & PP357

Well,  I tried to keep this as simple as possible, especially after my last card.  I chose to combine the colors and the sketch of these two great challenges: 
I got to play a little bit more with my new Daisy Delight Stampin up set.  Whoohoođź’š  I can't wait to try my hand at those beautiful bouquets that people have been making with this set.
Gosh not much more I can say .. except that I did try to match the calypso coral with some card stock I have on hand.  It looked liked it matched until I took the picture. 
What a day here.. we pulled our daughter's car to the garage, that's always fun.   I love doing stuff like that, but hubby thinks I drive to fast when we pull with chains.  So I get the "look"  and the hand gestures to slow down.  But gosh when it's going so well, I just think we can cruise along, apparently not.  Anyways driving the truck means I'm now on ice and my legs are numb. *GRRRR  but thankful to be home safely. 
Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
23-11-2014-11

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty take on the sketch! I love the texture you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS creation using The Paper Players Color Challenge! Love that daisy in blue! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Daisy card is just delightful! Fun way to use the colors! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~