Sunday, August 20, 2017

CTS #235~Avant-Garden Sympathy



Sympathy cards.. do I need to say more?  Such a sad time when a family loses a loved one. 

I am very grateful for the challenge at: CASE This Sketch
It really helped me with this card layout/design.    I used the Avant  garden from Stamping up and the sentiment is also stampin up, from 1993 I'm just not sure on the name of that set.  In fact I think I have only pieces of it.  I used ribbon for the vertical and horizontal strips.  If I had to choose my favorite it would be the top card hence the reason I'll submit that one to the challenge.  
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  Hope you will take a moment to look around my blog and see my other cards, projects and pictures.
I'd love to have you follow me here and on facebook and pinterest.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors, and a close-up is just what I came for! LOvely use of ribbon... I thought surely it was stamped!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~