Monday, August 7, 2017

PCC #254~BBQ~Summer

This card I made for the challenge at: Paper Craft Crew.  I can honestly say  I don't have any stamps with burgers and bbq type images.  So being that I wanted to play along, I found the one stamp I bought from the thrift store in town, that pretty much ties summer all together.   I colored in the images and gave it a nice hefty coating of the wink of stella clear glitter.  Tied it together with a little twine and called it done (kind of like a burger on the grill)   However after I took the picture as always I thought of one more thing that could have made it better.  Seriously my best ideas come afterwards.. but how cute if I stamped two of those images and then fussy cut out a few shells to add in the bucket.. oh drats!  Well, there is always next time.   Live and learn.
Thanks so much for stopping by. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. PJ, Fun card! Perfect for a BBQ challenge. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew for one of our harder challenges. Your card was also selected as a Top Pick for PCC254. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam.. Thank you so much for stopping by and for selecting my card as a top pick. That made my day ♥ Super exciting. I will add your badge to my blog. Thanks again.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~