Friday, August 18, 2017

Sketch #225 & Week 262

I made this card using two great challenges:

I used my Lawn fawn set with the hedge hogs to go for the prickly theme and the sketch worked lovely for using white space.
That is washi tape for the smiley divider between the two, and the sentiment I stamped was a long one, so I used my scotch tape to prevent ink from getting on the places I didn't want it.. had to stamp the sentiment 3x.  
I think it turned out cute.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you will take a look around my blog and see my other projects too.  You might find some grand card/project/picture. 
Remember I'd love to have you follow my blog, and pinterest board too.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

10 comments:

  1. This card is so cute with the little fellows finding their way to each other! The washi tape is perfect for this card! Hope you are having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable hedges! Love your choices of DP and how you used the sketch. Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love these hedgies! So adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card; great job with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little hedgehogs are so cute, Patty! Thanks for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love hedgehogs and adorable sentiment...fun card. Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi PJ, so glad to see this cute card in the CASology pool! Love the sketch and the white space you preserved around those cute, prickly hedge hogs! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! love those hedgehogs and the sentiment is perfect! thank you for sharing with us at AHSC!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a clever take on the cue card!
    Thank you so much for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~