Thursday, August 24, 2017

#tttc012 & SSC159 ~Daisy Delight

 Card number two for today, uses one of my new favorites.. the daisy delight set from stampin up.  GOSH.  I think it's super swell.  I mean I love daisies so bright and cheery, like dandelions Just little hints of sunshine all around.  (see profile pic)
I used the color challenge at: Sunday Stamps

combined with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge created by Corinne Blake
 
I chose the far right row going down.    The special fold is the work on the side of the card, my bling is a few little jewels  scattered and  a bubble clear embellishment in the center of each flower.. I added the second picture so you could see it a bit better, and for the floral I chose the daisies.  
Thank you so much for stopping by.   I hope you can take a moment and look at my other cards, projects and pictures too.
I'd love to have you follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. Hi PJ -- I agree, daisies are a little burst of sunshine! Love the way you incorporated the TTTC inspiration board and we're so glad you could join us this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Keep a little sunshine on your shoulder today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, PJ. Love your daisies next to the cool fold effect on your card. Very pretty! thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! That lattice fold is amazing! I too, love the Daisy Delight set...so happy! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~