Monday, February 8, 2016

3 FUN CARDS

Thank you for stopping by☺ 

Today's cards are nothing to spectacular, just some creative ideas to play around with.  My first card is featuring a stamp set from Lawn Fawn.    I really like the embellishment brad, it holds the teeter totter together nicely.


The second card features stamps from stampin up.  It is a deep navy and gray color, the picture shows it a bit brighter, but it has darker tones. With the classic craft white as ink.  I like the twine on here, and also I added a little white pearl to top each of the sequins.  I think that finishes if off well.


The third and last card for today, uses another set from lawn fawn. The little cactus is a bit hard to see after I embossed it, but I like the look of the paper being embossed, gave it some depth. with out cluttering it up.  I also really like the circle background paper.



I must be making a lot of cards, my ink pads are starting to run dry.  I'm not the best at refilling them,  they never seems to work the same for me after that.  Any suggestions?
Also, I am accumulating quite a great number of cards.  I wonder what to do with them all, or if there is a charity/nursing home I could send them too.. hmm just thinking out loud.  I shall stick to my mailing list of family and friends for now.  Thanks for listening.
God Bless you and yours.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

4 comments:

  1. Three more lovely cards PJ. You certainly are on a roll. I'm sure you'll find lots of charities who would love to have your cards for their fundraising. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, I really do get on a roll sometimes, but then my cards start becoming more simple.. I have to remember less is best. thank you for leaving a comment and your kind words.

      Delete
  2. What a treat! I have to say that cactus with the "I'm stuck on you" sentiment gave me a good giggle, and the pup and bird on the teeter totter are too cute. Very fun! You may be able to Google ideas for what to do with your cards. Folks used to give a lot to Operation Write Home, but that has been discontinued, I think. Good luck finding something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leslie, thank you for the compliments on my cards, I'm so glad they gave you a smile. I will indeed have to google it. I never thought of that. Thank you.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~