Saturday, February 27, 2016

BUTTERFLY NOTES AYSI125

Welcome to my blog.  Thank you for stopping by.

Today I made a card for:  As You See It Challenge Blog.  I was inspired by a new little butterfly die that I purchased. This seemed like the perfect little accent piece to the sentiment I chose which happens to be from Mama Elephant.    I used a notebook embossing folder added a few sequins and pearls for sparkle and there you have it.  I had to share both card pictures.  I couldn't decide which one I liked better.


My blog wouldn't be complete if I didn't also post a few snap shots of my little fur friends visiting.  They sure appreciate the corn my hubby puts out for them.  They do a marvelous job at planting it throughout the whole yard.  If only we could get them to pant it in straight lines.. and have a real corn field.

Please stop back again soon.
I would ♥ to have you follow my blog.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

AYSIChallenge125
Today I will respond to the lovely comments you all have been leaving for me in  the past and present blog posts.  I enjoy reading each one.  Thank you so much.

10 comments:

  1. I love that notebook embossing folder - it's wonderful. Such a lovely accent die too and such an inspirational sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us this week at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan for the kind words and stopping by my bl☺g.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards PJ! Love the color combo and the fabulous butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ... Thank you my friends. I'm so happy to see your name in my comment section ☺

      Delete
  3. I love the simplicity of this card. The texture is just the right thing to make it so beautiful. And I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing at the As You See It site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank y☺u Amy for the kind words and encouragement to play along.

      Delete
  4. So sweet!! Love your notebook paper!! Darling card and furry friend!! I shared some furry friends on my blog post for this challenge as well. Please pop in and see them : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patti~Thank you so so much for the kind words about the card and my pictures. I indeed will check out your blog, thank you for inviting me to do so ☺

      Delete
  5. This is a very inspirational sentiment, PJ, especially in light of your circumstances. The notebook embossing folder is perfect for this and the little butterfly adds just the right simple touch. So glad you joined us this week at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. I sure enjoined this challenge. Life is full of challenges for sure, but these are the "fun" ones.. making cards ☺

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~