Sunday, February 21, 2016

BRIGHT AND CHEERY

Welcome
Thank you for stopping by.

Today's card is bright and cheery.  I used the same idea as yesterday, but instead of embossing the background I stamped it.  I got this idea from a friend who sent me a beautiful card.  So I thought I'd give it a try.  The possibilities are endless.  I have so many other stamps I want to try with this sketch design.

I can hardly wait to show you tomorrow's card.  It is so cute.  
So I hope to see you back again soon.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

6 comments:

  1. It's definitely a happy card! Just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty PJ and I like the colour. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this card - so versatile! Anyone would love to get this in the mail to brighten their day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. I hope the receiver will like it ☺

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~