Saturday, February 6, 2016

FLOWERS AND PLANES




Thank you for stopping by☺

Today's cards features my new stamp sets from stampin up.  Golly they sure are fun to work with. They turned out better then I even imagined.   The card on the left with the flowers was very simple indeed.  The coordinating punch is a blast.  No fussy cutting for the flowers only the butterfly.




Now for my airplane card, a few things worth mentioning. I had a stencil from years and years ago to help create the clouds/sky.  It turned out lovely. I stamped and punched out the sentiment and  used some twine and a little embellishment brad to tack it all together.

One last card for the day.  Flowers in a jar.  Showcasing the lovely embossing folder frame.  A few sequins and brads for sparkle. 

Hope you enjoyed my cards and will come back soon.

♥ ♥ 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

6 comments:

  1. Love these, there are awesome! The blue one is my favorite, I just love the color blue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa~Thank you for stopping by and the kind words.

      Delete
  2. Three absolutely gorgeous cards PJ. Those flowers certainly are very pretty and it's good having the punch to match. I think the third card is probably my favourite. It's so fresh and sunny. Barbxx

    Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb. I sure do like the punches. .they are the best and easier for me to use then dies.

      Delete
  3. Lovely cards PJ! I am partial to the blue as I love tone on tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and the kind compliments.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~