Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Golden Birthday Card

I made this card for my beautiful daughter.
It is her "golden" birthday today.
December 27, 2023
Making the inside of the card with that 
calendar is always a bit tricky.  I have to 
make sure it's lined up and masked off so
as not to get all the other numbers. 
I tried to use as much gold as possible for the 
card, and I come to find out that pink didn't really
look good for the cheers glass, so I went with blue.
I really love how black and gold look, but didn't 
want to make my daughter a black card, I wanted 
something light and fresh looking.   
I think the gold polka dots resemble that of a 
bit of bubbly.  Perfect for a celebration card.
I thought the little photo below was perfect for her. 
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
Freshly Made Sketches
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Cheer to the season, 
Number of years, Days to remember.

The verse I chose for this card is:
Psalm 20:4KJV
Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 






 

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this card from the colors to the polka dots to the way you've personalized it. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~