Saturday, December 2, 2023

Slimline Christmas Card #1

Hello Crafting friends.  
Hopefully your Saturday was spectacular.  
I had a day of rest.   Last night we went to the
Christmas parade in town and it was delightful,
but I needed to move slower today.  I imagine 
tomorrow too.  But that's ok. It was worth it
to be in the fresh air and get in the Christmas spirit. 
I made this card for the challenge at:
I used a circle for the center because I 
wanted to try out my new dies.  Then
I lost all touch with the sketch and just 
started going to the edges with my 
design.  Good golly I get lost in my little
creative world.  Then to finish it off I added
a few little gold embellishments to go 
with the gold that I put on top of the 
Christmas bulbs.  
I got myself a little plant light, for the first time in 
all my years having a house full of plants.  I usually
just move my plants around to find their happy spot.
Well since my back surgery, I'm not to good at moving
me around let alone my plants, so there are a few
that are not happy so I though a plant light might help. 
Hoping it will do the trick. 
The verse I chose for this card is:
Luke 11:28KJV
But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they
 that hear the word of God, and keep it.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

1 comment:

  1. Those ornaments are fabulous, I love them! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~