Saturday, November 25, 2023

LIlypad Plant Thank you

Hello Crafty friends. 
I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving.  
I made this card for my son's friend, she gave
me the most lovely plant, she nicknamed lilypad 
I looked it up and it's a Pilea Peperomioides, 
Pancake plant or Chinese Money plant.  but 
I love the lilypad name,  So that's what I'll call it too.  
I included a few pictures at the end of this post. 
I used my brick embossing folder and sponged 
over it with gray.  I love how it helps the 
little vase and plant have center stage to this card.
The sentiment font is perfect.
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Varied Vases, Love what you do
Here is the little lilypad plant, isn't she 
lovely?   They say it's easy to grow and even 
helps clean the air.  I will do my best with her,
and hopefully all my other plants will welcome her
with love.  We need all the natural air cleaners we can
get here living next to the train yard.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Colossians 4:2KJV
Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 



 

3 comments:

  1. PJ your brick panels add a lovely subtle texture and are the perfect backdrop for your pretty modern vase. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the softness of those brick panels... so perfectly clean and simple! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderfully CAS, PJ! The subtle colours make for a beautiful clean and calming design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~