Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Christmas Sled/ski Card

Hello Stamping Friends, and crafters. 
I need to make a few thanksgiving cards yet, but
I just couldn't resist making a Christmas card for the

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Winter Wishes, Decorated with Happiness,
Beary Cute, Itty bitty Christmas, Night Devine. 
I used ribbon for the three horizontal stripes from the sketch.
I thought it gave it a homespun sort of feel.  I then stamped the 
snowflakes to match the color on the ribbon.   I stamped, 
colored, and cut out the other elements, and I used my little
knife to cut out the pieces on the sled to make it look a bit 
more detailed.  That was quite the chore.  I tied the three
little jingle bells to the top of the sled, making it so 
festive and reminding me of the song jingle bells.

Here is another picture of our little darling.  
I think my phone is loaded with thousands of pictures
of this little guy.  He just is such a pal.  
I had quite the dizzy spell today, I thought I was 
going to pass out, so I just slid down the wall to 
the floor to be safe, so I wouldn't fall, and 
HP just came and sat right next to me so I could rest
my head on him and wait until this spell passed. 
He is such a comfort to me, being I'm usually alone
for most of the time.  
I was putting Halloween decorations away
and noticed the pumpkin I forgot behind
all my plants.  haha
The verse I chose for this card is:
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life:
 no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

5 comments:

  1. What marvelous ribbon! I love your sled and skis and pine collage. Thank you for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable - love the snowflake border. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Your sled & skis are a perfect wintery embellishment for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card. I really like the details. thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge. Good luck!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ski/sled with the pine sprigs, so festive and wintery, great job! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~