Sunday, November 12, 2023

Christmas Woodlands

Hello dear crafty friends.  
Hope this Sunday has you feeling grateful 
for all the good things in your life.  
I keep a gratitude journal each day, Sometimes the
days are an exact repeat of the day before,  but 
I think it helps me to be mindful of all I've been blessed
with, and writing it down just helps me be accountable. 
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets used in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Night Divine, Beary Cute,
Christmas Season 
I used two pieces of DSP for the background.  The 
one with the trees I cut and then glued them down 
exactly as they were but with a space between each
one to create the panels, and yet keep it looking cohesive.
I hope I used that word "cohesive" correctly.  Wink.  
I stamped the sentiment, pinecones, branches, and berries,
then fussy cut them all out.  Next was the placement so it 
would all fit together.  I wasn't too thrilled with the berries,
but my hubby ensured me that it looked good.  I was going
to use some red embellishments but he said this is better.
So I'm going with it.  

HP has himself squeezed between our chairs, and
hiding behind his bed.  This little rascal loves to be
close by us for safety and comfort.  He's a such a little love. 
The verse I chose for this card:
Luke 2:20KJV
And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God 
for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 




 

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful wintery card and a great take on our sketch, your little buddy is sweet as well!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Sketch Saturday!
    Diane SS DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Sketch Saturday}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~