Thursday, November 2, 2023

Square Merry Christmas Card

Hello Stamping Friends.  
I've been practicing my crocheting.  So I haven't 
made a card in a few days.  Happy to be back at 
it with this lovely square card.   I have to give my
hands a break between crafting.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Itty Bitty Christmas, Beary Cute
I'm having so much fun with this stamp set.  I wanted
to use my glitter embossing paste, but it was as hard as 
a rock.  Drats.  I even had it sealed and in a plastic zip
bag to ensure this wouldn't happen, but it did.  So I went
with puff paint instead.  Not as sparkly, but added some 
dimension to the card.  For the third tree I used the polar
bear instead.  I even remembered to tie the ribbon on top this
time.  I stamped the snowflakes in the background and went
a bit overboard with them, so good thing the trees cover it 
up a little.  The green ribbon almost matches the card 
stock so perfectly you can hardly notice it's there.  

Now I thought I'd share a few of my little side projects.
I think I need better yarn for snowflakes
Nothing was working out. 
If you have any suggestions or tips
please let me know.  
I decided to make pumpkin coasters instead 
for now, until I figure out what kind of yarn
works best for snowflakes. 
HP is spending his days snoozing 
lately.  Being 12 years old is tiring. 
The little sweetheart likes to be close by,
he is losing his hearing slowly, and makes 
me so sad, and his eye sight.  SO bless
his heart he just sleeps so peacefully.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Luke 1:14 KJV
And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous winter card! Love those snowy trees and the cute bear. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Love the colours and how you've completed the inside of your card!!! Thanks for playing along with AHSC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~