Thursday, November 16, 2023

Christmas Presents & Crocheted Turkeys

Hello Crafting friends. 
Can you believe next Thursday is 
Thanksgiving?  Oh my goodness gracious,
I got the little turkey coasters done just in time.
I included a picture at the bottom of this post. 
I always underestimate how long a project will
take, and I'm quite the procrastinator. So it is
no shock to me when I just squeak in with a finished
product.  Now to address a few cards and send 
a couple out to my dear friends.  
I made a fun Christmas card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Nothing Sweeter, Beary Christmas 
I used wrapping paper for each of the squares
to give it that authentic gift appearance.  Then I stamped
and die cut the presents out.  I kept them all uniform so 
it didn't get too busy on the card.  I added a little 
embellishment to each bow and some silver twine
on the bottom of the card.  It came together quite 
quickly even with glue on my fingers, and tape.  I Had
to have my hubby come assist with my fingers.  I think
all the crocheting made them extra stiff.  
HP is snoozing by his toy box.  He made me 
smile again today.  He was under the table while
I was crocheting and he was sleeping, his little 
paws were just a moving and tapping the chair,
but it didn't wake him up, so I pretended I was
knitting with with all the little clicks he was making. 
It would sound like knitting needles.  haha. 
I will add the video of HP to my stories on instagram. 

Here's my little coasters.
The verse I chose for this card is:
1 Peter 4:10KJV
 As every man hath received the gift, even so minister
 the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

2 comments:

  1. How clever of you to use wrapping paper to make things feel more authentic. What a cute card and those turkeys are adorable. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, the presents are great and make such a festive card! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~