Saturday, November 4, 2023

Thanksgiving/Autumn Card

Hello Stamping Friends. 
I'm making a few thanksgiving cards this 
weekend.  SO I thought I'd submit this 
card to the challenge at:
I stamped the horizontal lines using
the Woven Heirloooms stamp set from
stampin Up.   I then die cut out 
the leaves and added them with 
dimensionals so I could tuck in some 
gold filler leaves.  
I really love the details on these leaves. 
Lastly is a picture of HP.  Resting his little
head on his bed looking at his toybox.  
That is 12 years of collecting various
toys, however since his disease a year ago
he can only manage soft toys, and the poor 
little guy gets sad, so he just stays close 
by his toys.  So sweet.  He pulls out a hard
chew toy and then sleeps with it.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Colossians 4:2
Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

1 comment:

  1. I love this! The leaves with the touches of gold are wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~